Meeting a perfectly good man happens once in a lifetime. And being able to make that particular person your lifetime partner and best friend is a blessing. There must have been a time in your life where you had an unfortunate affair with a toxic, narcissistic or emotionally immature man that made you think that every man is the same. However, keep in mind that every person is not the same. But, just when you started to trust the person, if you happen to meet a bump on the road when something major happens, it is simply a warning to get out of the situation.
There are some that would change for the better just for the love he has for his partner and the commitment he has for the relationship. But, do not hope too much if he doesn’t.
Every single relationship has its highs and lows. Once you fall into that sparks flying relationship, the lows will be a daily walk in the park kind of scenario. The most important thing through all of those is getting through any kind of struggle.
These are the signs you will notice once you realize he is a keeper
- Constantly will make you feel beautiful from inside and out
2. He will always remind and prove how much he loves you
3. He will always make you his number one priority
4. He will make sure you feel safe and secure
5. He accepts your flaws and is always there for you
6. Always honest, forthcoming, and trustworthy
7. He is passionate about what he does
8. He in any way is not abusive to anyone
9. You set the boundaries, and he will honor them
10. He will always do his best to express his feelings easily and effortlessly!
Keep looking for these signs to meet your forever!